White Bigfoot Filmed in Pennsylvania

This is for the presentation of video evidence collected throughout the Bigfoot community and placed here for discussion and analysis.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

White Bigfoot Filmed in Pennsylvania

Post by admin » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:24 am

I originally seen this video several years back and it was claimed to be from Australia and was supposed to be a Yowie. It's now making the rounds again, and I feel that people should go back in the history and discover this information for themselves before bringing up the old stuff to make the rounds again.

Craig Woolheater, Cryptomundo wrote:

Bigfoot Caught on Tape at Night HD.mp4
(5.02 MiB) Downloaded 377 times
Residents of this small Pa town are concerned of recent sightings and strange noises being heard at night of what appears to be some sort of Bigfoot human looking type creature. The creature though, is white in color. A homeowner captured this footage after they heard a disturbance in the back yard of their wooded property. This homeowner and others in this town had previously heard strange noises and disturbances for the last two weeks or so prior to this being captured on film. The town was confirmed as Carbondale Pa.
Uploaded by bobywade517 on Jan 5, 2010

Bigfoot caught on tape_.mp4
(5.85 MiB) Downloaded 411 times
Also uploaded by bobywade517 on Feb 3, 2010.

Error, site not recognized
Also uploaded by bobywade517 on Feb 6, 2010.

Man films White Bigfoot in Backyard Posted 2/3/10 by Anonymous poster Bobywade. We spent a great deal of time on this authentication. It shows a White Sasquatch twice, once for 1.4 seconds at maybe 50 feet and again at maybe 20 feet. The second clip is unobstructed by branch, so it is very clear. It appears that two people are walking toward it. One with a flashlight and one with a camera. The coned head, brow ridge, tree peeking, high shoulders, nose to nape, long upper lip, hooded nose confirm this very quick but very good video.
facebook find bigfoot

PA White Bigfoot. I froze and enlarged a couple of shots. Interesting. No idea but he seems to have a Kennedy chin which adds a whole new piece to this puzzle.
BFResearchSE

Is it real or hoaxed?

JasonMc wrote:I remeber seeing this and thinking right away that it was a hoax. I came to that conclusion because I didnt understand why this gentlemen decided to film the ground for a long perios of time and then finally pulls up the flashlight and bam there is a white Sasquatch. The video is so quick it's hard to tell but many of the videos I have seen of this particular sighting have the man saying " what was that" before the Sasquatch turns his head. Just seemed to quick to me and made it looked staged.
What do the Cryptomundians think?

Return to “Video Evidence”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting