Liberty County

This is for the presentation of physical (bones, casts, markers and other materials) evidence collected throughout the Bigfoot community and placed here for discussion and analysis.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
TC85

Liberty County

Post by TC85 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:09 am

Sunday I made way to the Trinity River. On the water at 345am and after 30 mins began to zone out just drifting and relaxing. At one point, I realized that I wasn't hearing anything but the whine of mosquitoes. Immediately, following that thought I heard a single knock and simultaneous crash and thud. A tree was pushed over within a hundred yards of me. My hair stood on end as I didn't move really only look up with my eyes. I slowly grabbed my 45 and stuck that in my lap as I realized I had also stuck in a sandbar in 4 inches of water. I just froze and sat there trying to look as small as possible, which wasn't hard. I sat for what seemed like 10 mins however it was about 1 to 2 at most. All I could think of is...how I had hoped something would happen and now I was wishing it had been uneventful like
the last 6 or so trips. I seemingly could hear my pulse pounding in my own ears. After sitting, I knew I had to stand up and push the kayak back towards open water back to "safety". Finally, I rose and moved at jet break speed picking up the 13' boat up and flipping it's direction in no time. As I sat down, I heard a Barred owl which startled me then "whoosh..whoosh" sounded like something moving thru the brush just behind the sandbar. Up till then...I believed it could be a hog or deer. It sounded like it was on two legs. I'm not for sure and it could have been me just imagining this. It's happens and there is no reference to draw on. It felt different and sounded different. I spooked before but not like this...It's possible that being alone had something to do with what I heard?
Needless to say, I headed for the truck and found the current stronger than expected. I prayed for the sun to come up. About 10 mins later, I calmed down and the false dawn was starting. I stayed close to the shore on the other side as I had to in order to stay out of the current. This is when I comb the shore looking for prints. An hour later, I found what was maybe a half print. The interesting thing is it seemed to have toes however it's like if you slid your foot into wet clay your toes would be sunk into print. If it indeed is a print then it's only the second one that I have seen first hand in 100s of hours in the field. Also, it's exciting because it was in the water or half of it so it had to be very recent. This area is secluded as it is a nature preserve that stretches out along the Trinity River quite a ways. Looking forward to heading back out to this area, as Liberty county is one of the most historic counties in TX for sightings. If anybody in the area is interested in going out to this game preserve please contact me. I still don't feel comfortable in this area on foot at night alone.
Attachments
20150802_072623.jpg
EXIF-Data show/hide
Original image recording time:
2015:08:02 07:26:22
Image taken on:
Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:26 pm
Focus length:
4.2 mm
Shutter speed:
1/481 Sec
F-number:
f/2.2
ISO speed rating:
Whitebalance:
Auto
Flash:
Flash fired
Camera-manufacturer:
SAMSUNG
Camera-model:
SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Exposure program:
Normal program
Exposure bias:
0 EV
Metering mode:
Center-weighted average
20150802_072119.jpg
EXIF-Data show/hide
Original image recording time:
2015:08:02 07:21:18
Image taken on:
Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:21 pm
Focus length:
4.2 mm
Shutter speed:
1/224 Sec
F-number:
f/2.2
ISO speed rating:
Whitebalance:
Auto
Flash:
Flash did not fire
Camera-manufacturer:
SAMSUNG
Camera-model:
SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Exposure program:
Normal program
Exposure bias:
0 EV
Metering mode:
Center-weighted average
2015-08-04 06.02.11.jpg
EXIF-Data show/hide
Focus length:
4.2 mm
Shutter speed:
1/388 Sec
F-number:
f/2.2
ISO speed rating:
Whitebalance:
Auto
Flash:
Flash fired
Camera-manufacturer:
SAMSUNG
Camera-model:
SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Exposure bias:
0 EV

admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Re: Liberty County

Post by admin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:10 am

Author: therealsuperdave [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:11 am ]
Post subject: Re: Liberty County
Photo size is so large it takes a long time to load and view. due to the large size, the text of the message becomes very small. It would be better to edit photos and reduce the size before posting. Then they will not take so long to load and will use less file space on the server. The Paint program in Windows will allow the size to be altered and re-saved as a smaller photo. Thanks.

Author: Rebelistic [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am ]
Sounds like it was a fun time. I think we have all been through times like those. From what I see in the pictures it is had to tell what made those impressions. On thing I try to keep in mind is that they also use their hands and some of it could look like fingers or knuckles? Sounds like a great place to continue your research. Keep going out and things will become easier as you see and hear more. It is amazing of how our fear factor raises as we do this. One day you may be able to jump out of your kayak and chase them when they are close. The key for me is follow up. Go back and check it out in the day. Things look different in the daytime.

Good Job!

Author: TC85 [ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 am ]
I'd like to add a couple of things. 1. There appears to be a clump of clay just above where the break would be. I have no idea what that could be other than the clay was incredibly sticky. 2. The 1st pic is the area just above the potential print. Also...u couldn't get close enough to place anything to scale the pic. In my estimation it was about 15 inches possibly longer and 6 inches wide

Return to “Physical Evidence”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting