The tooth...

This is for the presentation of physical (bones, casts, markers and other materials) evidence collected throughout the Bigfoot community and placed here for discussion and analysis.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
easttxwood

The tooth...

Post by easttxwood » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:18 pm

So....my buddy at work indeed brought the tooth. I can say that I have looked at multiple animals teeth in the last 24 hours. To me, I remain skeptical however it does resemble a very large human tooth. The pics below are off my Galaxy S 4. Hopefully, they aren't too large for the site.

I will also say, that my friend who is a long time hunter particularly strange things like getting Alligator tags each early fall has in the past been skeptical about our creatures existence and still is. There are some recent events however which has changed his attitude like recording of the " The Bionic Bird" the last couple of nights. He has yet to hear it live however while playing it for his girlfriend and young son he said it brought tears to their eyes. They experienced both a younger one and mature male from the sounds he found on the internet. As a result of this, it is going to take some convincing for him to let me borrow it for the review board. I have a plan that I came up with with the help of Super (coolest nickname ever when you go from The Real Super Dave to just "Super').
He is incredibly interested in this now. The bright side is that I may have found my research partner for the surrounding area. I am going to encourage him to come on here to check us out. Another great thing is I have a new county to work...i have yet to extensively investigate Tyler county portion of the Neches. He has spent countless hours as of late researching his surrounding area and was blown away at the amount of reports for Tyler county. I also mentioned how many reports go undocumented which raised an eyebrow. I think he is surprised at the fact people in this area would admit to this.

A note: the coin in the pic is a US Quarter.
Attachments
20160511_090741.jpg
EXIF-Data show/hide
Original image recording time:
2016:05:11 09:07:40
Image taken on:
Wed May 11, 2016 3:07 pm
Focus length:
4.2 mm
Shutter speed:
1/134 Sec
F-number:
f/2.2
ISO speed rating:
Whitebalance:
Auto
Flash:
Flash did not fire
Camera-manufacturer:
SAMSUNG
Camera-model:
SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Exposure program:
Normal program
Exposure bias:
0 EV
Metering mode:
Center-weighted average
20160511_090647.jpg
EXIF-Data show/hide
Original image recording time:
2016:05:11 09:06:46
Image taken on:
Wed May 11, 2016 3:06 pm
Focus length:
4.2 mm
Shutter speed:
1/163 Sec
F-number:
f/2.2
ISO speed rating:
Whitebalance:
Auto
Flash:
Flash did not fire
Camera-manufacturer:
SAMSUNG
Camera-model:
SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Exposure program:
Normal program
Exposure bias:
0 EV
Metering mode:
Center-weighted average

admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Re: The tooth...

Post by admin » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:19 pm

Author: easttxwood [ Thu May 12, 2016 5:19 am ]
Post subject: Re: The tooth...
Also...I have multiple shots of the tooth and will send at request. I can also post more however it takes a good while to upload.

Author: Rebelistic [ Thu May 12, 2016 8:43 am ]
I would be willing to listen to the audio he has if he is reluctant to submit it to the board. I've got a lot of headphone time and may be able to identify it as a know if he is afraid look bad if it is a known critter. Keep up the good work!

Author: BigKansas [ Thu May 12, 2016 9:58 am ]
I'm no expert by any means but I did a search and that tooth strongly resembles a cow tooth. It doesn't match what I've seen of ape teeth.

Like I said I'm no expert though.

Author: easttxwood [ Fri May 13, 2016 4:33 am ]
As far as the audio...i listened to the comparison he played and he is bringing the audio he has and it was similar to what I have heard up at my land in Jasper. I first heard it 5 yrs ago when Bobby Hamilton came up from the GCBRO to investigate my encounters up there. We were sitting outside after a long day of traversing the woods and he heard it first. It was subtle at the beginning. I coundn't think of any bird that made this sound and since have tried to no avail. I figured it could be a roosting bird because possibly they make different sounds but this bird sounded as if it was moving very low to the ground through out the forest. It also brought the 6th sense into play as my hair stood up and i felt a feeling of dread or sorrow even...it is a strong and strange thing. BTW the feeling started before he identified the sound aloud. I blew it off which as I have before. I believe it is a.long time deep set instinct from "our" rock throwing days long ago. I dont shut this feeling down any more....In fact, the opposite...I have tried to learn to embrace it and typically when i have felt it alone on the water in the middle of the night i have changed what im doing...temporarily getting out of the shallows or getting off the shore....etc.

cliffordcope@att.net

Re: The tooth...

Post by cliffordcope@att.net » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:28 pm

That tooth I would say is most likely from a cow. It seems the right size and shows the wear of cross chewing similar to the way humans chew. It is defiantly not carnivore. Was it found near other bones or teeth? It has been deceased more than two years and was in a jaw until after deceased.

Return to “Physical Evidence”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting