photo of track?

This is for the presentation of physical (bones, casts, markers and other materials) evidence collected throughout the Bigfoot community and placed here for discussion and analysis.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

photo of track?

Post by admin » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:44 pm

frogman wrote:I was contacted by a gentleman on facebook who sent me a photo of a possible track but i have some reservations about it and would like other eyes and opinions. I do have his permission to post the photo and his story. i'm not posting his story yet but will after getting some feedback. reason being i think that it may have swayed me some.
Attachments
12596188_10207984955602375_623181257_n.jpg

easttxwood

Re: photo of track?

Post by easttxwood » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:45 pm

At first glance I thought the heal too perfectly rounded like a flip flop. I am no expert on prints.

Rebelistic
MABRC Forum Moderator
MABRC Forum Moderator

Post by Rebelistic » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Yeah I saw that on Facebook too. As I said then, I was highly suspicious of it. To me it looks like the back end of the boot print. Wearing cowboy boots for chore boots for years. Some of them with a very flat bottom made the same imprint that that is got. I am also not seeing anything that would resemble toe prints, even though some people said they can see some.

I know he had said this was quite a ways out from anywhere else where people are at, but I did find it suspicious that there were no other tracks with it. Whether it was a person or Bigfoot track there should have been more impressions in the area. The area above the impression where the ground is pushed up formatted to me looks more like a slide type situation from the boot. Also with the discoloration of the leaves in the ball area of the print. I suspect that was underwater at one time.

But it is nice of people are out in the woods actually doing some looking as we all know that is was good take to prove the existence this critter. But I do think this is just another case of wishful thinking.
American by Birth Rebel by Right!

Evidence Review Board Member

BiggJimm
MABRC Forum Administrator
MABRC Forum Administrator

Post by BiggJimm » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:49 pm

It does look like their might be some worn tread in the heel, but that might just be how I am looking at it.
The backwoods Mad Scientist

gojohn111

Post by gojohn111 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:49 pm

I have went out hiking at a very popular location(resort) near Ridgedale Missouri not even thinking of BF but just trying to get some exercise and enjoy the scenery. I had no camera or anything with me because I had not heard of any reports at or near this location. But the more I walked and got away from the resort area, I started seeing broken trees, some twisted and generally around 7' foot off the ground. I had to prove to myself that wind, insects, or other explanations caused these broken trees, and many were very close if not right beside the trail I was on ranging from 4 to 6 inches in diameter. So I randomly picked one out and didn't see any atv treads or anything else until I looked down and saw a print similarly to this photo. I immediately thought it was a boot print as I was wearing size 10 workboots and looked like it had a defined wall on it near the heal area. Then as I bent down and looked closer, I saw the big toe and could tell it was from the right foot and was very big and heavy as I could not make a dent into this dirt. This was also at a fresh tree break and before it had rained for a couple of days. I have been back since and have found smaller foot prints and this time brought my camera and tape measure.

yankeesearch

Post by yankeesearch » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Yes, it looks machine rounded foot print... but I am no expert either.

Return to “Physical Evidence”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting