(Nite Callers) Eric Altman

If you have a podcast with a RSS feed that can be used to update your shows, contact the board admin and they will set up the bot to automatically import your show here. This is for the forum users to find out the latest episodes of your show.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

(Nite Callers) Eric Altman

Post by admin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Born and raised in Greensburg Pennsylvania, Eric Altman has a wide diversity of tastes and interests from movies, music, television and hobbies. Eric enjoys camping, hunting, and hiking. Eric is a paranormal investigator where his main focus of study is Bigfoot/Sasquatch. Eric has studied Bigfoot and other cryptids for 27 years and is the director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society. Along with cryptid studies he also investigates spirits and hauntings, UFO phenomenon and other paranormal anomalies. Besides his position as the chairman and organizer of the East Coast Bigfoot Conference, Eric also serves as a consultant on Bigfoot and Cryptozoology for several research groups including The Center For Unexplained Events, Paranormal Society of Pennsylvania, Paranexus, as well a proud member of Anomolis Investigations, C.U.E., The Northeast Sasquatch Research Association, Mid America Bigfoot Research Center, Eastern Ohio Bigfoot Investigation Center as well as others. Eric is the co-host and co-producer of a paranormal internet talk radio show called Beyond the Edge on Blog talk Radio with Sean Forker and Monica Rawlins on Friday nights at 9 pm. Eric has been invited to lecture on Bigfoot all across the eastern United States and has traveled to Northern California, Oregon, Texas, Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia on investigations. Join us on Nite Callers as we bring on our very special friend, Mr. Eric Altman. Check Eric Altman out at www.pabigfootsociety.com www.blogtalkradio.com/beyondtheedgeradio Be sure to visit their new website. www.beyondtheedgeradio.weebly.com

Source: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/nitecalle ... ric-altman

Return to “Podcasts”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting