More archaic skulls that may not be our species

This is for anything not covered by other forums here, it's the general discussion forum.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

More archaic skulls that may not be our species

Post by admin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:23 am

Author: Biggjimm [ Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:29 pm ]
Post subject: More archaic skulls that may not be our species
The more I look at old photo the more I am convinced that the remains we
have so long sought have been found numerous times over. There are dozens
of old newspapers and even scientific journals showing skulls with features
that are A) consistent with each other, B) infer anatomy that matches the
shutterbug subject's, and C) seem to have features that are outside of human
range. All of these finds were found and labeled as paleo-indians (falsely due to
the scientific establishments racism at the time) because the features were
primitive. The answer to the riddle is likely sitting in the archives of an old
museum, forgotten about and awaiting rediscovery.
1933, Canonsburg PA.<br />note the lack of a forehead
1933, Canonsburg PA.
note the lack of a forehead
pittb41.jpg
pittb3.jpg
pittb5.jpg
pittb5.jpg (7.5 KiB) Viewed 7532 times
1878, Waldo FL
1878, Waldo FL
Florida_archaic_mound_builder.jpg (4.06 KiB) Viewed 7532 times
1935, Crystal Springs FL<br />One skull is of a modern Amerindian, the other.....
1935, Crystal Springs FL
One skull is of a modern Amerindian, the other.....
1880 Serpent mound, OH<br />The skull cap is at an angle, so it give the illusion of having a big rounded brain case,<br />but you can tell by looking at the angle of the zygomatic bone that the skull is at an<br />angle and likely very flat when viewed level. Also it was from a skeleton over 8 ft in<br />height
1880 Serpent mound, OH
The skull cap is at an angle, so it give the illusion of having a big rounded brain case,
but you can tell by looking at the angle of the zygomatic bone that the skull is at an
angle and likely very flat when viewed level. Also it was from a skeleton over 8 ft in
height
Author: Rebelistic [ Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:47 am ]
Post subject: Re: More archaic skulls that may not be our species
Something to ponder. Do they have burial grounds per say or could they just bury where they can? All questions that are needing to be looked at. Is there by chance drawing of these Mounds that they were digging? Or were they just random small mounds found in a location? At this point that may be some good information to have if they are different than the natives made. Is there some particular details we can keep an eye open for when in the woods?

Author: TC85 [ Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 pm ]
Do they mention length of bones etc.

Author: Biggjimm [ Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 pm ]
Reb, I suspect it may be a case of natives finding the remains and building the mounds close to or on top of them. Keep in mind these
creatures frequently pop up in petroglyphs. Some of the remains are considerably older than the mounds, like the Nebraska Leoss crania.
That particular crania is close to 1 million years in age, dug out of a Pleistocene leoss deposit, with the mound built on top and much more
recent.

TC85, size is not a good indicator to use, as it changes absurdly fast in the fossil record. Most people are unaware that during the ice age,
white tailed deer weighed in at around 500 lbs, and cougars where bobcat sized. but the Ohio skull was stated at being over 20 inches tall
when fully constructed.

Author: Rebelistic [ Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 am ]
Biggjimm wrote:
Reb, I suspect it may be a case of natives finding the remains and building the mounds close to or on top of them. Keep in mind these
creatures frequently pop up in petroglyphs. Some of the remains are considerably older than the mounds, like the Nebraska Leoss crania.
That particular crania is close to 1 million years in age, dug out of a Pleistocene leoss deposit, with the mound built on top and much more
recent.

TC85, size is not a good indicator to use, as it changes absurdly fast in the fossil record. Most people are unaware that during the ice age,
white tailed deer weighed in at around 500 lbs, and cougars where bobcat sized. but the Ohio skull was stated at being over 20 inches tall
when fully constructed.

With older and newer stuff together I guess it would show that there was plenty of the necessary stuff there like food water etc. and is a stable place to live.

cliffordcope@att.net

Re: More archaic skulls that may not be our species

Post by cliffordcope@att.net » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:06 pm

I think the question about: Do they bury or not and if so where and how, is a really great question. Makes me wonder about those small mounds I have seen once in a while out looking for someone and ignored. But then I guess it was irrelevant at the time.

Return to “General Discussion”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting