Dr. Bindernagel Lecture - Sasquatch Illustrated Lecture

The John Bindernagel Wing is dedicated to another scientist who threw caution to the wind and accepted that Bigfoot was real.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Dr. Bindernagel Lecture - Sasquatch Illustrated Lecture

Post by admin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Description
Dr. John Bindernagel, a professional wildlife biologist, uses a series of eyewitness drawings based on sasquatch observations to illustrate consistently-observed anatomical features of the sasquatch. These illustrate the differing appearance of adult males, adult females, and young adults or subadults.

Credits for slides used in Part 1 of Sasquatch illustrated lecture.
(Names in parentheses provided or assisted with providing images)

Anonymous eyewitness (and Adrian Dorst)
Anonymous Alberta correspondent (and John Green)
Anonymous eyewitness
Ken Berkeley (and Terry Kerton)
Charles Fulton (and Joedy Cook)
Anonymous eyewitness (and Don Keating)
Rhonda Lafferty (and Bob Daigle)
Dave Rubert (and Rick Noll)
Desmond (Joe) Warren (and Tim Yearington)

Description
Dr. John Bindernagel, a professional wildlife biologist, uses a series of photographs and casts of sasquatch tracks to illustrate a number of unique features of the sasquatch foot. He also uses photographs of lines of sasquatch tracks in snow to illustrate several unique aspects of the sasquatch gait. Crudely-fabricated "sasquatch feet," widely-accepted as an explanation for actual sasquatch tracks, are illustrated. The inhibiting effect of such hoaxes on serious sasquatch research is acknowledged.

Credits for slides used in Part 2 of Sasquatch illustrated lecture. (Names in parentheses provided or assisted with providing images)

Anonymous deer hunter
Associated press (AP Images)
Penny Dewar (and Joe Ziner)
Joe Dunn (and John Green)
Bob France (and Eric Altman)
Alex Hearn
Denis Herryford (and Rick Noll)
Don Keating
Jeff Meldrum
Dave Rubert (and Rick Noll)
Bob Titmus (and John Green)

Description
Dr. John Bindernagel, a professional wildlife biologist, uses a series of colorful graphs to explain why evidence for the sasquatch as an extant North American mammal has been largely ignored or dismissed by his scientific colleagues, and why the subject has been treated as scientifically taboo. He explains why his recent interest regarding the "mystery" of the sasquatch is not whether or not it exists (he is convinced it does, based on the available evidence) but why relevant scientists are unwilling to scrutinize this evidence. His colorful graphs and concise quotes illustrate some of the obstacles confronting a scientist attempting to attract the attention of his or her scientific colleagues and peers to what is largely perceived as a far-fetched discovery claim. He explains why the prolonged discovery process regarding the discovery of the North American sasquatch provides a fascinating look into the philosophy of science, a discipline which may sound boring but which can be very exciting as a long-resisted scientific discovery, such as the sasquatch, continues to unfold.

Return to “The John Bindernagel Wing”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting