Pennsylvania spring of 1975. 1 bigfoot creatures involved

This is the John Green Sighting Database, constructed from his database and while it may not contain all his sightings from the database, it is perhaps the most complete version of it available to researchers today.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
darkwing
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

Pennsylvania spring of 1975. 1 bigfoot creatures involved

Post by darkwing » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:33 pm

Encounter date: MAR 30 1975
Year: 1975
Season: spring
Time of day: before 10 p.m.
Duration: 3 to 5 minutes
Story Originator: n/a
Reported by: Creature Research Journal, summer, 1989 Paul Johnson, quotinng four men camping in Kettle Creek State Park.
Terrain: woods
Lighting: headlights
State: Pennsylvania
Nearest Town: Leidy
County: Clinton County
Coordinates: Lat 4124 Lon 7755
Distance to Town: n/a
Number of Creatures: 1
Creature Types: one large, sex unknown
Photographed: NO
Tracks: found immediately
Tracks Cast: NO
Tracks Photographed: NO
Creature fired at: n/a
Superhuman Action: Covered 15 feet in two steps.
Trees Undergrowth: Species n/a, Variety: n/a, Tree Cover: n/a, Tree Condition: n/a, Tree Type: n/a, Tree Abborations: n/a, Undergrowth: n/a, Undergrowth Type: n/a
Slope: n/a, Slope Was Facing: n/a
Nearby water: creek
Distance to water: n/a
Substratum: n/a
Snow condition: n/a
Weather condition: n/a, Heat: n/a, Wetness: n/a, Snow: n/a, Temp: n/a, Wind: n/a, Clarity: n/a, Humidity: n/a
JG Incident type: n/a
JG File Date: n/a
JG Source date: n/a
JG Source type: n/a
JG Source reliability rank: n/a
JG Source incident rank: n/a
JG Visibility Index: n/a
Related incident id: n/a
Four men were driving back to their camp in Kettle Creek Park about 9 p.m. when they saw a figure standing on railroad tracks paralleling the road. It took two steps to the center of the road and the driver skidded to a stop, then could not restart the car. The creature covered 15 feet to the car in two steps, put a foot on the front bumper, raised both arms in the air and screamed non-stop for about 30 seconds, then stood staring at the men for another minute or so, then turned and walked into the woods. Getting out to check the engine the men saw 14-inch tracks with five very long toes on the muddy road. The big toe was twice as long as a man's index finger. The creature was about 7.5 feet tall, 300 lbs., covered with dirty rusty-brown hair, matted, imbedded with briars and muddy at the knees. It had huge teeth, dirty greenish coloured, with the canines 1\4 inch longer than the others; red eyes the size of silver dollars; a large flat nose, nostrils visible; ears hidden by long hair on the head; face flat with no prominent brow ridge; head moulded directly to the shoulders; arms long, with long hair hanging from massive forearms; palms black and hairless; fingers like a man's but twice as long. It stood perfectly erect but slumped a little and bet its knees when it walked.

Return to “John Green's Sighting Database”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting