(GCBRO) New Brunswick Sightings

Sighting reports of Bigfoot from this Canadian Province
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

(GCBRO) New Brunswick Sightings

Post by admin » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:36 am

Reported by: Confidential
Report Received From: The GCBRO Online Report Submission Form.

Report Posted To GCBRO Web Site On: September 1, 2012

DATE: 08/12/2012

TIME: 4:30 pm

TERRAIN: Other, on the river bank

OBSERVED: My husband and I and our dog were visiting friends and their dog. They live in the woods next to the Richibucto river. We decided to go to the river to give the dogs some exercise fetching sticks in the water. Our dog had never done this before but our friends dog showed her how to do it. There was a lot of yelling to go fetch the sticks, and a lot of clapping and praising the dogs going on. I was sitting on some drift wood and observing the river bank across from where I was sitting. It was a calm water day with just a little drizzle going on. I was looking at some trees on the river bank, and a grassy area in between the trees, when I saw something big and black leap out of one of the trees on the right of the grassy area, from pretty high up in the tree. It caught my eye, then it just stood up and walked over to the trees on the left of the grassy area. It was black from head to toe, walked upright and I could see it's long arms swaying.

Additional Info: I thought OMG what was that. I had a video camera with me and tried to get some video, but the camera wasn't working properly .I had left the camera overnight outside on my tripod in the back of my house, so some dampness was on the screen or interior of the camera. I asked my friends what was in that area, and he said it was a golf course. Then I was mad because I had left my binoculars in the trunk of my car, grrr! Then I noticed quite a bit to the left of where I saw this thing leap from the tree, a grassy area that extended to the river bank, 3 things walking in that grassy area, brown in color, one was a bit taller than the other two, and were heading towards the tree area to the right. They were walking upright, and at a steady pace. I lost sight of them as they walked behind some trees, but waited for them to exit on the other side.

Activities of Witness: It was the first time I saw something like that, however we have had many sightings of things in the sky that we could not explain. We live by an airport and see planes and helicopters all the time, and the things we have seen, are neither. I finally lucked out and got video of one of our sightings just last week. I am really good at spotting deer and other animals. I observe the sky and woods as we drive along the highway, and frequently get lucky! Hope I get to see this again, as we plan on revisiting our friends in XXXXXX with our dog. I will be better prepared next time and bring along all my viewing equipment with me.

Description of Creature: When they went past the trees, they headed into the woods past the grassy area. I didn't say anything to my friends, because I didn't want them to laugh at me, but I did tell my husband on the way home .He said it must have been golfers, or some deer, but I see deer all the time and they weren't carrying golf equipment. I told my son about this and he shared that he had observed something very similar when he was staying at The XXXXXXX XXXXXX He said he was on a look out tower and saw something black from head to toe, walking upright, very tall, with long arms walking in a clearing along the forest. I don't know if it was a Bigfoot, but if it was a man, it had to be extremely strong and have strong legs to be able to leap from such a high point in the tree and not stumble to the ground, but just stood upright and walked to another tree area.

Other Notes: N/A

Other (Informational or Encounter History in the General Area) Notes: N/A

Additional Notes and or Follow up Comments: N/A
Report Posted to the G.C.B.R.O. web site by: GCBRO Web master
Reported by Confidential

RECEIVED: From the G.C.B.R.O. Web Site Submission Form

DATE: ?/?/1973

TIME: Between 12 noon - 2 p.m.

TERRAIN: Swampy

OBSERVED: This report is based on a story told by a fellow college student. He is in his 40s, and seemed very serious. He described a creature he saw durring a boat ride through swampy terrain. They had followed a deep stream which cut-off from a alrfer river and led off into a swampier area.

He described a creature which could be seen just under the water, it wasn't fish-like, but had two short legs and a stubby upper body, with "crust-like" flesh, partly covered in what appeared to be black fur.
They followed the odd creature as it passed near the side of the boat. It was near the surface of the murky water. The feet could be seen and were described as looking like that of a chimp. This sighting took place in the mid-70s, he said 73, but could not be certain. You should also note that this was in the later portion of the Summer when the season begins to tip towards Fall.

ACTIVITIES OF WITNESS(ES): Rowing a boat through the swamp just for fun and to explore.

DESCRIPTION OF CREATURE: Stubby body, short legs, hair and crust-like flesh.

OTHER NOTES: It made no sounds.

Report taken and posted to the G.C.B.R.O. web site by Trent Merrifield

Return to “New Brunswick”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting